Don't miss out on...
Deals & Promotions
We are always excited to bring to you new deals and promotions! Stay in the loop on our deals and promotions by following our social media account. Don’t miss a beat!
Terms and Conditions – International Friendship Day Referral Contest (Hong Kong)
- The Organiser
- The International Friendship Day Referral Contest (“Contest”) is organised by P2H (Hong Kong) Pte Limited, hereafter known as “Pay2Home”.
- Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
- By entering this Contest, you (the “participant”) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, available at www.pay2Home.com/termsandconditions, and any definitions contained herein.
- The Contest is open to all Pay2Home account holders (members) with at least one qualifying referral. The employees of Pay2Home and members of their immediate families will not be eligible to participate.
- The Contest commences on 1st July 2021, 00:00 hr and ends on 31st July 2021, 23:59 hr (“Contest Period”).
- Entries Permitted
- Multiple entries are permitted per participant.
- The prize is as follows:
6 x Free money transfers on the Pay2Home Mobile app(limit to HK$25 off service fee per money transfer)
- The prize is non-negotiable.
- The prize is neither exchangeable for cash nor transferable.
- Pay2Home reserves the right, at its discretion, at any time, without notice or assigning any reason therefore, to replace or substitute the prize with any other prize of equal or similar value.
- The prize is as follows:
- Winner and Notification
- There will be a total of ONE (1) winner for this Contest.
- Pay2Home will judge the contest and decide on the winner on 16th August 2021. The winner will be determined by the Pay2Home member with the most number of successful referrals made during the contest period. Please refer to the Terms and Conditions for the Invite and Earn program for more details on the requirements for a successful referral.
- Pay2Home’s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winner is final. No correspondence relating to the Contest will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified by DM on Facebook or any possible means of contact deemed appropriate by Pay2Home, when and where the prize(s) can be collected.
- In the event that a winner or a substitute winner is unreachable for a period of fourteen (14) days, is ineligible, or fails to claim the prize(s) within thirty (30) days of notification, the winner or substitute winner shall forfeit their prize(s) and Pay2Home reserves the right to award the prize(s) to a newly picked entry.
- Pay2Home reserves the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims including, without limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, age, and other relevant details of a participant.
- Limitation of Liability / Indemnity
- By entering the Contest, the participant agrees to release Pay2Home from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Contest or with the acceptance, possession, attendance at or use of any prize(s).
- General Terms
- Pay2Home reserves the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to cancel or amend the Contest and these terms and conditions without notice, such change on the terms and conditions shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
- The participants and winner of the Contest agree and give consent to Pay2Home to use their names, images or photographs, and their public social media profiles or information for Pay2Home advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation unless prohibited by law.
- This Contest is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or in any way associated with Facebook. By participating in the Contest, the participants agree to release Facebook from any claims.
- Applicable Law
- The laws of Hong Kong shall govern the terms and conditions of this Contest.