Don't miss out on...
Deals & Promotions
We are always excited to bring to you new deals and promotions! Stay in the loop on our deals and promotions by following our social media account. Don’t miss a beat!
Terms and Conditions governing the CNY Lucky Dip 2021
- The Organiser
- The [CNY Luck Dip 2021 ] (“Promotion”) is organised by Wandr Pte. Ltd., hereafter known as “Pay2Home”.
- Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
- By entering this promotion, the participant (“You”) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, available at www.pay2Home.com/termsandconditions, and any definitions contained herein.
- The promotion is open to the first 150 Pay2Home account holders (members) with at least one qualifying transaction during the promotion period.
- The employees of Pay2Home and members of their immediate families will not be eligible to participate.
- Corporate customers of Pay2Home are not eligible to participate in this promotion.
- To be eligible for the promotion, you must successfully complete a remittance transaction during the promotion period Pay2Home reserves the right to determine in its sole and absolute discretion all matters arising out of or in connection with the promotion, including whether you satisfy the criteria to participate in the promotion and/or your eligibility for the promotion. Pay2Home’s determination of all matters relating to the promotion shall be final and binding with no obligation to disclose its reason. No appeal, objection, challenge or correspondence will be entered into.
- Promotion Period
- The promotion is available from [8/ 2/2021] to [31/3/202 ] (both dates inclusive) (‘Promotion Period’).
- The promotion will start on commencement date and shall cease once all the gift(s) have been fully redeemed or at the end of the promotion period, whichever is earlier.
- The promotion is as follows:
CNY Dip Ang Bao worth Up to HK $20 each (“gift”), limited to the first 150 eligible customers.
- The gift is non-negotiable, exchangeable for cash, credit or kind, in full or in part, and is not replaceable if lost, damaged or stolen.
- The promotion shall not apply in conjunction with any other offers, discounts, rebates, vouchers, privileges or promotions unless otherwise stated.
- Pay2Home reserves the right to, at any time and in its sole and absolute discretion, without notice or assigning any reason therefore, to replace and/or substitute the gift with any other gift of equal or similar value.
- Pay2Home will not be liable or responsible for any defects, deficiency, quality, merchantability, or any other aspect of the gift, or any goods or services redeemed/ claimed under the promotion, or the acts or defaults of the merchant, agent, supplier or service provider of the gift or any goods or services redeemed under the promotion.
- The promotion is as follows:
- Only one (1) gift is permitted per customer. There will be a total of 150 gift(s) for this promotion.
- Pay2Home’s decision as to the eligibility of customers to the gift is final. No correspondence relating to the promotion will be entered into. You will be notified by telephone calls or any possible means of contact deemed appropriate by Pay2Home, with information as to when and where the gift can be collected.
- If you (i) cannot be contacted after 14 days following reasonable attempts made by Pay2Home; (ii) refuses to accept the gift; (iii)do not collect the gift within (30) days, it shall be deemed that you have automatically waived all rights to claim for the gift, and Pay2Home may at its sole discretion pick an alternative participant or award the gift to the next eligible Participant.
- To claim for the gift, you may be required to sign and return to Pay2Home an Affidavit of Eligibility/ Liability Release Form including, if so required under applicable laws, a publicity release form within thirty (30) days of notification date. Any such documents not duly completed and/or returned to Pay2Home may result in the forfeiture of the gift.
- Pay2Home reserves the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims including, without limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, age, and other relevant details of a claimant.
- Limitation of Liability / Indemnity
- By entering the promotion, you agree to release Pay2Home from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the promotion or with the acceptance, possession, attendance at or use of the gift.
- General Terms
- Pay2Home reserves the right, at anytime and in its sole and absolute discretion, without notice or assigning any reason therefore, to vary, modify, add, or revise any of the terms and conditions governing the promotion or terminate, withdraw, extend or shorten the promotion, with or without notice or reason. Such change on the terms and conditions shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage and you understand and agree to be bound by any such variation.
- By participating in the promotion, you will be deemed to have consented to Pay2Home to use any information which includes but is not limited to your name, likeness, images or photographs, and your public social media profiles or information for Pay2Home advertising and promotional purposes for an unlimited period without additional compensation unless prohibited by law.
- In the event of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any brochures, marketing or promotional materials, these terms and conditions will prevail.
- These terms and conditions are to be read in conjunction with Pay2Home’s Customer Terms, and other service terms (“Other Terms”). If there is any inconsistency between the other terms and these terms, these terms shall prevail.
- Applicable Law
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Singapore and you are deemed to have irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore. Any person who is not a participant of the promotion shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act to enforce any of these terms and conditions.